- The Ultralight Backpacking Stove is small, portable and lightweight, It’s perfect for simmering or boiling water and comes with a protective plastic case.
- It is made of stainless steel and aluminum alloy which can stand high weight and temperature. built-in pot supports and a piezo igniter for ease of use.
- It works very well and is able to boil 500ml of water in about 3 minutes. Someone have used it to support a pot with 1L of water for making pasta to test it’s weight limits and it worked well, just make sure it’s on a level surface. When done with it it folds up to fit back in its case.
- The built-in Piezo ignition makes it convenience to use. This camp stove comes with carrying case, so you can fit it into your pocket. It’s a good choice for backpackers. Perfect for camping, hiking and backpacking trips.
- The Ultralight Backpacking Stove is compatible with 7/16 thread single butane/butane-propane mixed fuel canisters (EN 417). Does Not fit into propane canisters. You may need a camping stove adapter if it is not the EN417 propane tank. (The camping stove adapter is not included in the package.) Attention Please: Due to long time transportation issues, the ignition may need slight adjustment if it did not work properly.